Friday, February 2, 2018

Gratuitous Friday – Jakub Józef Orliński, Countertenor

I don't know how this young Polish countertenor snuck onto the scene, but I am glad I stumbled upon him:





I even missed his master class with JDD at Julliard (and oddly, sadly, this video seems to be a trimmed version of his session.)



He's so expressive, even in a casual setting:





Oh, and in his spare time, he like to break dance:




For more about JJO, here's an article/interview with him from about two years ago. Who knows what he's up to these days? Let's Google and find out!

P.S. I just found this interview that's just about a month old. 

P.P.S. A little gratuitous beefcake:




1 comment:

Comments are very welcome! They won't be moderated; but rude, abusive, and/or radically off-topic posts will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...