Monday, May 13, 2013

More Hints from JDD

Here is another hint from JDD about her impending new project:




And because every time I go on YT (one of life’s biggest time-sinks, not that I am complaining), I find something new (to me, at least) to get excited about, here are hints from Joyce DiDonato and her colleagues about singing.


While I sing, I am not, nor will I ever be a professional singer (a lack of nerve and an unfortunate intubation event are the two main reasons—mostly lack of nerve.) However,you don't have to be a singer to get a lot from the videos she produces. The lessons JDD imparts are vocal and artistic, they help us appreciate her art even more, and they are lessons on life. Thanks Joyce!


2 comments:

  1. Every time I watch one of these little clips of JDD talking about music I end up smiling - her enthusiasm and good nature are so contagious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you. She is definitely someone I would like to hang out with!

      Delete

Comments are very welcome! They won't be moderated; but rude, abusive, and/or radically off-topic posts will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...